Strait-Flex TT-100 Tuff-Tape – 2″ x 100′
Strait-Flex Tuff Tape is 4 times stronger than paper drywall tape. The TT-100 Tuff-Tape is used for flat for flat seams and inside corners when strength is needed. Tuff-Tape cuts easily with scissors or a utility knife, does not rust, and is applied with all-purpose joint compound. Tuff-Tape is made of plastic composites that resist moisture cracks, blisters or tears that are common in standard drywall joint tape- this makes TT-100 Tape ideal for cement board applications in tub and shower areas.
Your second coat of drywall finishing compound can be applied almost immediately – saving you time!
Strait-Flex TT-100 Tuff Tape 2” x 100’ Features:
- Replaces paper drywall tape.
- Resists blisters, tears, and common cracking problems. Waterproof. Rustproof.
- 4 times stronger than paper tape.
- Second coat of compound can be applied immediately very light skim-coat to finish.
- Flat seams and inside corners where paper drywall tape has failed, or where strength and speed of finish is required.
- Great for cement board applications.
- Tub and shower areas where common corner leaks occur.
If you want to purchase in bulk feel free to contact for additional pricing details.